My Photo
Name:
Location: Switzerland

Only a man in a silly red sheet...

Monday, January 29, 2007

The Dream

I dreamt a dream as my tired sleep,
Bathed my body in darkening deep:
Shadows of silence in terror tombs
Hearing the cry of sorrowful loons;
As I lay in dark and dreary sleep
I dreamt a dream of thee.

I dreamt a dream, however gone,
I searched in silence, however long--
As if it were awaiting my call
Towards the sea--and searching fall,
Into the pain of love lost and gone:
I cried this tear for thee.

I dreamt a dream of waterfalls
And roses floating, and the calls
Both of the sea, to you and me,
And forests enchanted for all to see;
I dreamt this dream of waterfalls,
And this wonderland for thee.

I dreamt this dream of waterfalls,
And this wonderland for thee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home